Content

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The unsung themes

I know how many times I haven’t slept properly cos of the issues that invaded my dreams.

Neglected my health, harried it and never applied a leave, whatever be the means!

There is nothing called a personal life, when I dedicated my life to Her (personifying work), the dame that absorbed me into her reams.

Alas, where did I lose that beautiful life of mine that once beckoned me with all its gleams?

That looked so promising with all its insincere and deceitful deems.

Those days when I even had the efficacy and moxie to swim against life’s biased streams.

But now, I am torn between my passions-many (work @ workplace, indeed is one of my greatest passions) burdened alongst my shoulder beams.

All the tumult and chaos which fill my mind and body will erupt into maddening screams.

Frightened of so many things, if this were to continue, I will have to resign soon before I kill (not literal) myself, ripping apart my skin’s seams.

Damn thy soul for there art no soul, I walk along soulless amidst Life sans We, that teems.

And hark, these are life’s unsung themes...

0 comments: